Tact switches are commonly used in electronic devices to provide momentary contact for switching and controlling functions. These small electronic components are also known as tactile push buttons or mini switches. There are several different types of tact switches available on the market today, including:
1. Standard tactile switches: These are the most common type of tact switch used in electronic devices. They have a simple design with a spring-loaded plunger that when pressed, completes an electrical circuit.
2. Illuminated tactile switches: These switches feature an LED light that illuminates the button when it is pushed. They are often used for visual indication of status or function.
3. SMT tact switches: Surface mount technology (SMT) is used in electronic manufacturing and allows components to be mounted on the surface of a circuit board. SMT tact switches are designed to be mounted onto the surface of a PCB for automated assembly.
4. Waterproof tactile switches: These switches are designed to be used in harsh environments or marine applications where they could be exposed to water or other liquids. They are often sealed with O-rings or gaskets to prevent water ingress.
5. Right angle tactile switches: These switches have a right-angle construction which allows them to be mounted perpendicular to the circuit board. This type of design is often used in applications where space is limited.
6. Low-profile tactile switches: These switches are designed to have a low profile, meaning they sit very close to the circuit board. This can be useful in applications where space is at a premium.
7. Sealed tactile switches: Sealed tactile switches are designed to be sealed against dust, moisture, and other contaminants. They are often used in outdoor applications or in industrial settings where harsh environments could cause problems.
8. Thru-hole tactile switches: These switches are designed to be mounted through a hole in the circuit board and soldered on the other side. They are often used in applications where a strong mechanical connection is required.
In summary, there are many different types of tact switches available, each with their own unique features and benefits. By choosing the right type of switch for your application, you can ensure that your electronic device is reliable and functions as intended.
Contact: Ms Alisa
Add: NO 168,Technology East Road,Shijie Town,Dongguan,GD,CN